What to wear:
Women: well-fitting dark or khaki slacks or a skirt that hits the knees; Conservative pant or skirt suit; closed toed conservative shoes.
Men: well-fitting pant suit; khakis with a conservative button up shirt; nice shoes
More importantly what NOT to wear:
Women: low-cut, tight, cleavage showing shirts; short or tight skirts, sequins, spaghetti strap shirts, jeans, clothing that reveals your underwear, flip-flops, sandals, shorts, anything you would wear to a club, anything you would wear to the beach.
Men: tank tops, shorts, shirts with profanity or logos, jeans, flip-flops, ball caps, anything you would wear to work in the yard.
Hygiene, Tattoos, & Piercings
- Hair should be clean, groomed conservatively. No rollers or hairnets.
- Wear very little if any perfume.
- Do not come in smelling like cigarettes, marijuana, or alcohol.
- Wear very little if any jewelry. Take out any piercings.
- Cover up large tattoos that are showing.
- Nails should be trimmed and any polish should be neutral.