What Everyone Needs To Know About Divorce But Is Afraid To Ask
If you are considering separation or divorce you need to attend this information packed seminar.
- Explore the legal, financial and emotional support resources available during the divorce process.
- Learn what to expect during a divorce and how to prepare for this challenge with greater confidence and understanding.
- Learn about the four ways to obtain a divorce in North Carolina: Litigation, Negotiation, Mediation and the Collaborative Team Model.
- Meet other people like you who are experiencing similar life changes.
The seminars are led by a Family Law attorney from the McIlveen Family Family Law Firm. Our next free seminar will be April 17th at 6:30pm at our Gastonia office – 1371 E. Garrison Blvd., Suite B, Gastonia, NC 28054.
By attending this important and supportive seminar, you will receive the answer to all these questions and many more.
- How do you prepare financially for divorce without going bankrupt?
- How is child custody determined?
- Do you know about the typical reactions children have to their parents divorcing?
Receive important tools and resources that will inform, prepare, and protect you as you move through your divorce.
All attendees receive a “North Carolina Divorce Information Guidebook” full of divorce resources and information, legal definitions and a financial planning worksheet as well as a free copy of , “The 20 Do’s and Don’ts of Getting Divorced”.
You do not need to register to attend and the seminar is FREE!
More upcoming seminar dates and locations for 2012 coming soon!