* Be punctual even better be early!!!
* Stand when the judge enters or leaves the courtroom
* When addressing the Judge use the term “Your Honor”.
* Look the Judge in the eye.
* Turn off your cell phone. Not vibrate or silent. Turn it OFF.
* Pay attention. Look interested. Do not rest your elbows on the tables. Sit up straight. Slouching is a signal that you don’t care about what is going on.
* Speak slowly and clearly.
* Don’t “doodle” but keep notes. Bring a notepad and pen.
* Don’t talk while court is in session.
* Don’t roll your eyes or make faces.
* Don’t speak when someone else is talking.
* Do not chew gum or smack on candy.